Housing support for the armed forces community
If you need help with housing, call us on 0300 123 6633 (housing advice is available Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm).
If you are facing homelessness, it is important that you call us as soon as possible. Call:
- 0800 141 2645 (freephone) - Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 4.30pm
- 0191 456 2093 - out of the above hours
- or use the freephone at South Shields Town Hall
Whatever your situation, we will do what we can to help.
When you call, a member of staff will speak to you about your situation.
This can be over the phone, or we can arrange a face to face conversation if you prefer.
We will ask you about:
- your current situation
- where you have lived before
- what you need from your housing
- whether you are on benefits, war disablement pension, or working